Cannabis Search Engine Series
Cannabis | CO2 Extraction | Oil Separation | Supercritical CO2 Fluid Extraction search was updated real-time via Filemaker on:Cannabis | CO2 Extraction | Oil Separation | Supercritical CO2 Fluid Extraction | Return to Search List
Search Completed | Title | U.S. CANNABIS INVESTMENT REPORT 2016
Original File Name Searched: Ackrell-Capital-Cannabis-Investment-Report.pdf | Google It | Yahoo | Bing
Text | U.S. CANNABIS INVESTMENT REPORT 2016 | 001
U.S. CANNABIS INVESTMENT REPORT 2016
I II III IV V VI VII VIII
• The current consumer market for recreational and medicinal IX
Legislative Landscape; Legal Issues for Investor Consideration Cannabis 101
U.S. Cannabis Market Estimates
Capital Markets for Cannabis Companies
Top 100 Private Cannabis Companies 2016
Industry Risk Factors
Glossary of Terms
Disclosures, Disclaimers, Sources and Use of This Report Ackrell Capital Team Leaders
Inside Back Cover: The Green Field 2016
About Ackrell Capital
cannabis in the United States is estimated to be more than $40 billion, including both legal and illegal consumption.
• We believe that it is a question of when—not if—the federal prohibition on cannabis will end. In analyzing how the end of n prohibition may affect the cannabis industry, we have assumed
that prohibition ends by 2020. However, even with federal pro- hibition, the cannabis industry today is large and dynamic.
The “Green Gold Rush”
• CannabisisfederallyillegalintheUnitedStates.However,asof the date of this report, 39 states have legalized cannabis in some form for recreational or medicinal use.
• WeestimatethattheU.S.cannabisconsumermarketforlegal- ized recreational and medicinal use was $4.4 billion in 2015 and will grow to $9.5 billion in 2019. Once legalized federally, we estimate this market will grow to $37 billion within 5 years and $50 billion within 10 years.
• Potential cannabinoid-based therapeutic applications have been identiied for more than 40 medical conditions, including arthritis, cancer, chronic pain, epilepsy, glaucoma and HIV/ AIDS. While this market will not develop until after the end of prohibition, we believe that the future cannabinoid-based pharmaceuticals market may ultimately exceed $50 billion annually.
ket for cannabis. A broad range of investment opportunities
exists both now and in the future for sophisticated investors Ackrell Capital is located in San Francisco, CA. Ackrell Capital is who are willing to take signiicant risks. a member of FINRA and SIPC.
This report has been compiled for informational purposes only, and is not a research report. This report is not and should not be construed as an ofer to sell securities or a solicitation of an ofer to buy securities. The information in this report is of a general nature, and this report should not be construed, relied upon or acted upon as investment, legal, medical, health or tax advice. Ackrell Capital has made investments in and conducted investment banking services for companies mentioned in this report, and may do so in the future. Readers should be aware that Ackrell Capital may have a conlict of interest that could afect the objectivity of this report. Ackrell Capital, LLC is a member of FINRA and SIPC. © 2016 Ackrell Capital, LLC.
Founded in 2003, Ackrell Capital is a leading independent invest- ment bank focused on emerging growth companies. Ackrell Capi- tal’s principals have completed more than 300 corporate inance and M&A transactions valued at more than $50 billion during the last 25 years. Ackrell Capital’s expertise includes:
• Private Equity
• Mergers and Acquisitions Advisory Services
• Private Placements of Debt or Equity
• Corporate Development Services
• Cannabis, Consumer, Technology, Digital and Other Emerging Growth Industries
Image | U.S. CANNABIS INVESTMENT REPORT 2016
|Supercritical CO2 Fluid Extractor | Oil Extract Using Infinity Supercritical CO2 Extraction System - Botanical CO2 Extraction System - Go to website|
Search Engine Contact: email@example.com